CFEW Forums
Time for me to leave CFEW and minecraft - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Server Discussion (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Time for me to leave CFEW and minecraft (/showthread.php?tid=935)

Pages: 1 2

Time for me to leave CFEW and minecraft - pigpenguin - 09-15-2012

Hi all,

I'll be starting college next week so I think it's time for me to call it quits. I had a blast playing with you all during this summer vacation. I would continue on, but college work and life, I suspect, will require all my attention. The long hours I spend on CFEW now must turn into long hours of studying =P.

CFEW is the first and only server I've been on, but I can still tell how amazing it is. The tight-knit community is hard to leave. I remember first coming on to the server and being AMAZED at how generous and friendly all the players are. I look forward to peeking in periodically.

Here's a list of my builds, what I will leave behind =)

/warp tpm
/warp penguinretreat
/warp geisel
/warp spacetemple
/warp new24
/warp penguinhome
/warp penguinarchery
/warp penguinmansion

Now some things to take care of:

I have a very large unused zone at /warp pigtemple. Please remove the zone.

At /warp freedomtower (might be /warp freedomtower2), I have an unfinished build... I'll leave it up to Indrae to decide what to do with it.

I also have a bunch of supplies that never made it into my builds. Instead of letting them rot away, I've decided to pass them on to three of my amigos, lizzierae1, wakeboy100, and whitelily36+family. At /warp spacetemple, I've added all three players to the zone and left 6 chests near the center (two per person). I'd like for each player to take whatever I left in their (labeled) chests. If there's a problem with opening the chests, please contact an admin.. I really don't want those supplies to go to waste.

In addition, the centerpiece at /warp spacetemple is a bit boring. Wake, Lily, and Liz: Go ahead and take down the lapis/gold/emerald/diamond/iron centerpiece and divide the blocks among yourselves. If you guys want, you can build something cool in its place =D

To all my other CFEW buddies- sorry I couldn't leave everyone a small fortune =/
I do, however, have something to share. At /warp pigpen_arena, I have a small build designed to harvest music discs. I kept it under the wraps, but I rather see it used than left to do nothing.

Well, I think that's it. I'll likely think of something and add it on to this later.

Later,

pig

RE: Time for me to leave CFEW and minecraft - Eaglefighter - 09-15-2012

RE: Time for me to leave CFEW and minecraft - Thomas - 09-15-2012

RE: Time for me to leave CFEW and minecraft - whitelily36 - 09-15-2012

RE: Time for me to leave CFEW and minecraft - lizzierae1 - 09-15-2012

Awwh... Sir Pigglesworthington!! :c I'll miss you dude, It's a shame you have to leave, hopefully you'll come visit again soon, I'll keep in touch with you over Skype & Email :3
Cya

-Liz

RE: Time for me to leave CFEW and minecraft - TheAcidHammer - 09-15-2012

Bye pig been a pleasure playing with you wish you all the best with your future life

~Acid

RE: Time for me to leave CFEW and minecraft - Justin Case Kazoo - 09-15-2012

Yeah, it's disappointing to see you go after such a short visit! You'll be missed greatly!

Hope to see you around occasionally,
Justin

RE: Time for me to leave CFEW and minecraft - Indrae - 09-15-2012

RE: Time for me to leave CFEW and minecraft - wakeboy100 - 09-15-2012

Come back this summer man! D:

RE: Time for me to leave CFEW and minecraft - charlie2134 - 09-15-2012

See ya penguin good luck with college